Mobile Is Transforming Health Care in 10 Ways
An article published on Business Insider has stated that “without a doubt, 2014 will be declared the year mobile became mighty in healthcare.”
The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.
Here are the 10 ways that mobile is changing healthcare:
1.Increased Mobile Usage
2. Health Apps
3. Geo-targeting for location-based mobile information
5. Wearable Technology
6. On-Demand Health Videos
7. Big Data and Analytics Offer More Insight
8. Electronic Health Records
9. High Quality Content to Add Value to Traditional Therapy
10. Better Small Screen Design for Better User Experiences
For the full article, read more at